Re: zoom problem?

Clue: because you are at the maximum level of magnification since the
beginning.

When loading a file, IsaViz moves the camera so that it displays the
entire graph in the window. Here, your graph is small enough to fit in
the window at almost the max level of magnification.

XVTM allows infinite unzooming, but not infinite zooming. There is a
floor. So the only way to see bigger objects is to manually resize them.
If this is really necessary, I could initialize them with bigger sizes.

But why do you want to zoom further? I mean, is there a practical reason
for doing so?

Emmanuel

--
emmanuel.pietriga@xrce.xerox.com |  Xerox Research Centre Europe
Contextual Computing             |  6, Chemin de Maupertuis