Re: zoom problem?

No. The max zooming factor remains the same. It doesn't have anything to
do with opening/closing the graph.
When you begin with an empty graph, you are at the max level of
magnification. What I do not understand is why ou want to zoom further
in. At this level, nodes, links and fonts look big enough to me.

Emmanuel

--
emmanuel.pietriga@xrce.xerox.com |  Xerox Research Centre Europe
Contextual Computing             |  6, Chemin de Maupertuis