W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-international@w3.org > October to December 2017

[minutes] Internationalization telecon 2017-11-30

From: r12a <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 17:36:47 +0000
To: www International <www-international@w3.org>
Message-ID: <070347e2-300a-438a-609f-45eed426cdb5@w3.org>
https://www.w3.org/2017/11/30-i18n-minutes.html






text version follows:

(rrsagent was not available, nor IRC logging, due to network issues)


16:06 trackbot: Meeting: Internationalization Working Group Teleconference
16:06 trackbot: Date: 30 November 2017
16:06 JcK: present+ JcK
16:09 addison: Topic: Agenda
16:09 addison: Topic: Action Items
16:09 addison: https://www.w3.org/International/track/actions/open
16:10 addison: action-678?
16:10 trackbot: is looking up action-678.
16:10 trackbot: action-678 -- Richard Ishida to Add text to 
inline-bidi-markup saying more strongly why not to use the bdo element 
-- due 2017-11-13 -- OPEN
16:10 trackbot: http://www.w3.org/International/track/actions/678
16:10 addison: richard: rewrote that section and mirroring chars section too
16:10 addison: agenda+ sponsorship program
16:11 addison: richard: adding things similar to ruby and such pages
16:11 r12a: https://w3c.github.io/i18n-drafts/articles/inline-bidi
16:11 r12a: https://w3c.github.io/i18n-drafts/articles/inline-bidi-markup
16:12 r12a: 
http://w3c.github.io/i18n-drafts/articles/inline-bidi-markup/index.en.html
16:12 addison: close action-678
16:12 trackbot: is closing action-678.
16:12 trackbot: Closed action-678.
16:12 addison: richard: still finishing changes
16:12 addison: ... then wide review
16:13 addison: action-680?
16:13 trackbot: is looking up action-680.
16:13 trackbot: action-680 -- Addison Phillips to Update string-meta 
with newly planned recommendations and then notify dbaron@ and sangwhan@ 
by name in github tag issue -- due 2017-11-14 -- OPEN
16:13 trackbot: http://www.w3.org/International/track/actions/680
16:14 addison: action-684?
16:14 trackbot: is looking up action-684.
16:14 trackbot: action-684 -- Addison Phillips to Add text-decoration to 
radar -- due 2017-11-23 -- OPEN
16:14 trackbot: http://www.w3.org/International/track/actions/684
16:14 addison: close action-684
16:14 trackbot: is closing action-684.
16:14 trackbot: Closed action-684.
16:14 addison: action-685?
16:14 trackbot: is looking up action-685.
16:14 trackbot: action-685 -- Richard Ishida to Add links to ids in html 
authoring techniques page -- due 2017-11-23 -- OPEN
16:14 trackbot: http://www.w3.org/International/track/actions/685
16:14 addison: close action-685
16:14 trackbot: is closing action-685.
16:14 trackbot: Closed action-685.
16:14 addison: action-686?
16:14 trackbot: is looking up action-686.
16:14 trackbot: action-686 -- Addison Phillips to Update agenda using 
the link only -- due 2017-11-23 -- OPEN
16:14 trackbot: http://www.w3.org/International/track/actions/686
16:15 addison: close action-686
16:15 trackbot: is closing action-686.
16:15 trackbot: Closed action-686.
16:15 addison: action-687?
16:15 trackbot: is looking up action-687.
16:15 trackbot: action-687 -- Richard Ishida to Send list of edge bugs 
to upvote -- due 2017-11-23 -- OPEN
16:15 trackbot: http://www.w3.org/International/track/actions/687
16:15 addison: close action-687
16:15 trackbot: is closing action-687.
16:15 trackbot: Closed action-687.

16:15 addison: Topic: Info Share

16:16 addison: Topic: Radar
16:16 addison: https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/projects/1
16:17 addison: http://w3c.github.io/i18n-activity/projects/
16:18 addison: action: addison: produce new Encoding CR
16:18 trackbot: is creating a new ACTION.
16:18 trackbot: Created ACTION-688 - Produce new encoding cr [on Addison 
Phillips - due 2017-12-07].
16:19 addison: http://w3c.github.io/i18n-activity/reviews/

16:20 addison: Topic: Sponsorship program
16:20 r12a: 
https://www.w3.org/International/Plan/i18n-handout-2017/print-compact.pdf
16:21 r12a: https://www.w3.org/International/sponsorship/
16:24 xfq: [RRSAgent and Zakim-bot now back]

16:29 addison: Topic: 'autocapitalize' issue
16:30 addison:    https://github.com/w3c/html/issues/208
16:30 addison: https://github.com/w3c/html/issues/1092

16:36 addison: Topic: String-Metadata
16:36 addison:    https://w3c.github.io/string-meta/
16:44 addison: action: addison: add MUSTard to string-meta BP section
16:44 trackbot: is creating a new ACTION.
16:44 trackbot: Created ACTION-689 - Add mustard to string-meta bp 
section [on Addison Phillips - due 2017-12-07].
16:45 addison: https://github.com/w3c/string-meta/issues

16:46 addison: Topic: Charmod-Norm
16:46 addison:    http://w3c.github.io/charmod-norm/
16:51 addison: ensure fonts work for example 8 etc.
16:54 addison: http://w3c.github.io/charmod-norm/#otherEquivalences
17:10 addison: Topic: AOB?
Received on Thursday, 7 December 2017 17:37:00 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Thursday, 7 December 2017 17:37:01 UTC