Re: [i18n review comment] BP3 should recommend locale-neutral representation #187

I think it's a fine idea to put both the locale-neutral and the metadata
approaches into example 13, but the metadata is not an example of a
locale-neutral representation of the *data*. We need to show that in the
data itself.

-Annette