locale parameters suggestions

From: Annette Greiner <amgreiner@lbl.gov>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 16:28:03 -0700
To: DWBP Public List <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Hi folks,

Here is a suggestion of the text for BP 3, if we were to try and add in
the information about locale-neutral formats. Besides changing the title
and subtitle, I changed the very beginning of the Why paragraph to use
the word "information" instead of "parameters". I removed the phrase
suggesting that people use CLDR to localize data, as that goes against
the idea of being locale neutral. I added a new paragraph just before
EXAMPLE 3. I also added a locale-neutral bit to the example and a test
for locale neutrality. This version also has the commit for the language
tags.

You can see the result at

http://agreiner.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#metadata

--