Re: The HTML q element can sometimes be useful. Discuss.

On Saturday 30 April 2016 03:01:12 Tex Texin wrote:
> Thanks for this Ivan. Yes, if there is some set up that would allow an
> email reply to be included in github that would be great. I replied
> to a couple messages and they weren't included. I ended up pasting
> them in to Github after the fact. Maybe it depends on whether or how
> you are subscribed or ask for notifications or some such... If I am
> the only one with this problem, we can take it off list and I will
> try to sort it out.

I'd like to know, too. I have done some research on quotations and have
finally written it up in an essay, together with a few ideas, and I'd
like to add a link to it in the thread or the issue.

But I want to do it by e-mail, because my Sent folder is an extension of
my memory and I haven't found a Web browser yet that archives submitted
forms. :-(

Bert