Re: More tests for dbl byte encodings in the Encoding spec

Thanks for the test suite.

I'm updating Blink's converters now to  the latest spec.

While doing so, I found a bug in the spec. See
https://github.com/whatwg/encoding/issues/21. Anne will take care of it
quickly, I guess. After that, you have to run the test again for Japanese
encodings :-)

Jungshik