RE: [CSSWG][css-inline] Updated WD of CSS Inline Layout

Hi (audience reduced to W3C I18N IG),

I have added this document to our Review Radar and will establish a Tracker shortly for it. See [1].

Does CSS have a specific schedule or desired delivery date for receiving comments?

Addison

[1] https://www.w3.org/International/wiki/Review_radar#First_Public_and_other_Working_Drafts