Re: Feedback on i18n in Rangefinder API

Heh. I confused myself with thinking in American dates (6/3 to me is the
6th of March).  Yes, June 3rd.
We would love to have as many people from i18n WG join as can make it!

Our call in details:

Logistics: IRC channel is #annotation

voice WebEx via computer:
    https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=me422bef2c6690852d7d9a2cf39f591b8
or direct dial in: +1-617-324-0000, Access code: 645 413 954

We continue to use zakim to manage the queue (q+, q-, q? etc),
Details in the wiki  https://www.w3.org/annotation/wiki/WebEx

Many thanks for your prompt and willing responses, Addison! Greatly
appreciated :)

Rob