Review of FPWD of Web Payments Use Cases

i read through this FPWD.  I'm not really sure what ramifications it has
for i18n.  Only one or two possible comments came to mind:

[1] although some effort has been made to internationalize the user
scenarios, it would be good to go further, in particular, use more
Chinese and Indian names (eg. the person buying an airline ticket in
Chinese currency is called Anna), or transactions relevant to those
cultures.

[2] in the UK it is very common to get cashback at supermarkets - ie.
you pay for your groceries and then ask the supermarket to give you ten
or twenty pounds, say, in cash as part of the same transaction. I
wondered whether this produces a signficantly different scenario in
terms of payment processing and delivery of product receipt.

[3] i don't know whether it's still the case, but i understand that it
used to be common in Japan to have purchased items delivered to a nearby
department store or some such location. The customer would then travel
to that location to pick up the items. I wonder whether that introduces
a significant changes to the mechanisms related to delivery of product.

[4] most of these transactions seem to relate to personal purchases. Are
there any significant differences to take into account when, say, an
archery club member purchases items using the club bank account, an
employee purchases items using a corporate account, etc?

does anyone have any thoughts on the above or other comments on the doc,
before I send these?

ri