Re: [review feedback] qa-css-charset qa-html-encoding-declarations-new

The first link has a class of termref, so it should point to a
definition of byte-order mark.  I fixed it so that it linked to a more
specific part of the BOM article.

The second link, therefore, still stands, as it suggests that the reader
explore the byte-order mark in a more general fashion.

RI