Re: [review feedback] qa-html-encoding-declarations

Hi Gunnar,

I've been trying to find the best arrangement of section titles over the
past week. I gave it some more thought this morning, and I'm currently
thinking along these lines (reflected in the latest versions of the
articles):

I plan to remove the Background title if the text is short for that
section, and use an h3 under Question for a title such as "What's this
about?" otherwise.

The Answer section title encapsulates the shortest answer.

Details section provides further detail for those wanting to understand
better various aspects of the Answer section.

Additional Information section follows with information that you don't
need to know in the normal course of events.

On 08/03/2014 07:22, Gunnar Bittersmann wrote:
> Hi Richard,
> You’ve changed the heading to “More Details” and included “The
> information in this section relates to things you should not normally
> need to know, but which are included here for completeness” as a note.
>
> The red box leads the attention of the reader to this content,
> suggesting that it would be very important, only to say that it’s not
> important at all.

Well, the red box draws attention to the note itself, which i felt was
moderately important. However, I had been thinking of removing the box,
so I did. We now rely on the separation of the material into an
Additional Information section, and the lead in text to warn the reader
what kind of material this is.

RI

> I propose not to use <div class="note"> here, just set this as a normal
> paragraph.
>
> However, I don’t consider “Details” and “More Details” as good heading
> titles.
>
> As already mentioned in another mail, you might want to use ’ U+2019 for
> apostrophes and “ U+201C / ” U+201D or ‘ U+2018 / ’ U+2019 respectively
> for quotations.

Quotations need some additional thought. I won't address them right now.