[review feedback] qa-html-encoding-declarations

From: Gunnar Bittersmann <gunnar@bittersmann.de>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2014 08:22:41 +0100
To: www-international@w3.org
Hi Richard,
You’ve changed the heading to “More Details” and included “The
information in this section relates to things you should not normally
need to know, but which are included here for completeness” as a note.

The red box leads the attention of the reader to this content,
suggesting that it would be very important, only to say that it’s not
important at all.

I propose not to use <div class="note"> here, just set this as a normal
paragraph.

However, I don’t consider “Details” and “More Details” as good heading
titles.

As already mentioned in another mail, you might want to use ’ U+2019 for
apostrophes and “ U+201C / ” U+201D or ‘ U+2018 / ’ U+2019 respectively
for quotations.

Cheers,
Gunnar