W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-international@w3.org > April to June 2014

[minutes] Internationalization telecon 2014-05-01

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 17:38:09 +0100
Message-ID: <538610F1.7050306@w3.org>
To: www International <www-international@w3.org>
http://www.w3.org/2014/05/01-i18n-minutes.html




Text version:



  Internationalization Working Group Teleconference

01 May 2014

    [2]Agenda

       [2] 
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-i18n-core/2014May/0001.html

    See also: [3]IRC log

       [3] http://www.w3.org/2014/05/01-i18n-irc

Attendees

    Present
           Addison, Richard, ??

    Regrets
           John K

    Chair
           Addison Phillips

    Scribe
           Addison Phillips

Contents

      * [4]Topics
          1. [5]Agenda
          2. [6]Action Items
          3. [7]Info Share
          4. [8]RADAR
          5. [9]encoding spec
          6. [10]AOB?
      * [11]Summary of Action Items
      __________________________________________________________

Agenda

    richard: encoding spec

Action Items

    [12]http://www.w3.org/International/track/actions/open

      [12] http://www.w3.org/International/track/actions/open

    action-81

    <trackbot> action-81 -- Addison Phillips to Create blog post on
    what's going on with IRI -- due 2011-11-23 -- OPEN

    <trackbot> [13]http://www.w3.org/International/track/actions/81

      [13] http://www.w3.org/International/track/actions/81

    action-113

    <trackbot> action-113 -- Aharon Lanin to Work on tidying up
    Additional Requirements for Bidi in HTML & CSS over coming
    couple of months -- due 2012-04-11 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [14]http://www.w3.org/International/track/actions/113

      [14] http://www.w3.org/International/track/actions/113

    action-251

    <trackbot> action-251 -- Addison Phillips to Contact the epub
    folks and see if they will write to html asking about ruby --
    due 2013-09-05 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [15]http://www.w3.org/International/track/actions/251

      [15] http://www.w3.org/International/track/actions/251

Info Share

    richard: MLWeb workshop next week
    ... wed, thurs.
    ... live broadcast, I believe
    ... don't know URL but will look up and send to member

    addison: send to world?

    richard: maybe

    koji: UTC next week
    ... discussing with folks about updating UTR50
    ... to include new characters in Unicode 7

    <koji> s/UTR54/UTR#50/

RADAR

    [16]https://www.w3.org/International/wiki/Review_radar

      [16] https://www.w3.org/International/wiki/Review_radar

    addison: tracking protection WG request due 18 June
    ... also new QT3.1 FPWDs

encoding spec

    [17]https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-i18n-core/2014M
    ay/0000.html

      [17] 
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-i18n-core/2014May/0000.html

    <scribe> chair: reminder of IP obligations

    richard: looking to publish LC in May
    ... AVK promised to try to get through the issue
    ... not sure status
    ... 30 May important date
    ... 1. yes we are going into or are in LC
    ... 2. give account of any tests that we have

    addison: we asked about tests

    richard: robin berjon may have (pointers to?) tests
    ... need to move towards last call
    ... for next week or so need to check out status/issues

    <scribe> ACTION: addison: ping Anne and coordinate LC
    publication including any tidying edits on his side [recorded
    in [18]http://www.w3.org/2014/05/01-i18n-minutes.html#action01]

    <trackbot> Created ACTION-303 - Ping anne and coordinate lc
    publication including any tidying edits on his side [on Addison
    Phillips - due 2014-05-08].

    <scribe> ACTION: addison: summarize encoding spec bugzilla list
    for review by WG in next call [recorded in
    [19]http://www.w3.org/2014/05/01-i18n-minutes.html#action02]

    <trackbot> Created ACTION-304 - Summarize encoding spec
    bugzilla list for review by wg in next call [on Addison
    Phillips - due 2014-05-08].

AOB?

    pre-regrets: richard, JcK

Summary of Action Items

    [NEW] ACTION: addison: ping Anne and coordinate LC publication
    including any tidying edits on his side [recorded in
    [20]http://www.w3.org/2014/05/01-i18n-minutes.html#action01]
    [NEW] ACTION: addison: summarize encoding spec bugzilla list
    for review by WG in next call [recorded in
    [21]http://www.w3.org/2014/05/01-i18n-minutes.html#action02]

    [End of minutes]
Received on Wednesday, 28 May 2014 16:38:39 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 22:41:05 UTC