RE: Draft for review: Personal names around the world

Hi.

> Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 18:45:36 +0200
> From: gunnar@bittersmann.de
> To: www-international@w3.org
> Subject: Re: Draft for review: Personal names around the world
>
> Richard Ishida scripsit on Thu, 11 Aug 2011 13:26:04 +0100
>  >> […] in the question (and in the meta description).
>  >
>  > I used all three terms consistently
>
> Not in the meta @name='description' element in the head that usually has
> exactly the Question as @content.

O.k. you could add "databases" here:=>"W3C i18n article: How do people's names differ around the world, and what are the implications of those differences on the design of forms, databases, ontologies, etc. for the Web?"
Also, I do like the added comment in the "background" section:
"The examples and advice shown relate mostly to Web forms and databases. Many of the concepts are, however, also worth considering for ontology design, though we won't call out specific examples here."
and I think that fixes this issue elsewhere.
Best,
--C. E. Whiteheadcewcathar@hotmail.com