Re: Meta Data & Search Engines

What do you mean by "So far google, yahoo, baidu and sogou have not picked
up on it or just ignored it."?

I'm not sure how you are evaluating the SE's "response" but one thing to
keep in mind is that the engines may not be indexing the site at all, may be
bouncing off the site without indexing it when it tries to, or just hasn't
gotten back to your site since the last time it was spidered. You might want
to use the Google, Yahoo! and MSN site map submission utilities to ensure
that each of these indices gets updated, and -then- evaluate their
"response" to changes.

Suzanne Topping
BizWonk Inc.
www.bizwonk.com