RE: Internationalized Domain Names (IDNs) in progress

This is exactly the point, although with a different conclusion. I often read over the phone English URLs (I don't buy the neutral Latin script in this context) to people for whom English is not their language and who do not know it well, causing lots of problems. When we get internationalized URLs I would be reading them words in their own language.

Jony