Re: Effect of IE7 "Send UTF-8 URLs" option

Najib Tounsi wrote:

>From my experience, I suspect that this option instructs IE7 to send the
> URL (IRI here) in native script encoded UTF-8. That means that IE7 will
> not replace the utf-8 bytes of non-ASCII characters by escape sequences.

Thank you, Najib, but this is in conflict with my experiment.
The Send UTF-8 URLs" checked or unchecked (I even restarted
Windows between the switch), IE 7 is sending the path in
the hex escape.  Did you see the raw UTF-8 string in GET
parameter with prior version of IE, or with IE 7?
--
KUROSAKA Teruhiko ("Kuro"), San Francisco, California, USA