Re: For review: An Introduction to Multilingual Web Addresses

The other thing to test is whether the browser supports the %xx%xx version
of Unicode characters.

Examples:

  (a) Characters (b) Hex bytes (c) Punycode Variation  1
http://öbb.at<http://%c3%b6bb.at/>
http://%C3%B6bb.at <http://%c3%b6bb.at/>
http://xn--bb-eka.at<http://%c3%b6bb.at/>
canonical  2 http://ÖBB.at <http://%c3%b6bb.at/>