RE: For review: An Introduction to Multilingual Web Addresses

I put together an initial draft of a set of tests at http://www.w3.org/International/tests/test-idn-display-1

It was revealing wrt Firefox's approach.  What we put in the article isn't quite right. I'll try to change it tomorrow.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)