RE: For review: An Introduction to Multilingual Web Addresses

Hi Frank,

I was in fact alread thinking of adding a mention of the status bar, and
separating out the idea that you see the punycode in the status bar before
clicking on the link text, and in the address bar after the page has loaded.

See the latest version at
http://www.w3.org/International/articles/idn-and-iri/#phishing

RI

Richard Ishida