RE: Comment on working draft "Specifying Language in XHTML and HTML Content"

I added some links to tutorials on both character encoding and text
direction. Thanks.

Btw, note that you should base comments on the editor's version [1] of that
document, since it has moved on a considerable way from the last published
version, which is what you point to in your email.

RI

[1]
http://www.w3.org/International/geo/html-tech/tech-lang.html#ri20050208.0936
46470