From: www-international-request@w3.org
[mailto:www-international-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of Jasper Michalczik
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 2:26 AM
To: www-international@w3.org
Subject: Editor for HTML, UTF-8 and Arabic

Dear members of www-international,

I'm looking for an editor that allows me to edit and save HTML-Files with
UTF-8 encoding and displays Arabic script correctly. I tried XML-Spy, but in
order to let it recognize Files as UTF-8 you have to put an xml-declaration
at the beginning.
I'm looking for some editor of the kind of ancient "HomeSite".

Thank you very much,

Jasper Michalczik