Re: Language Identifier List up for comments

Martin,
You are right of course.  The specifics of the rendering belong in the
style sheet.
But this does bear out that taggers need to think about the likely use
of the document and tag accordingly.  If the likely use is as a written
text, then the tag should reflect readability.  If it's more likely to
go to voice, then the tag should indicate the voice language.  Obviously
it is up to the discretion of the tagger.
Perhaps there could be some mention of this in the language tag list?
Andrea