Re: garbled web pages

At 11:23 03/03/10 -0500, bartdas wrote:

>Martin,
>
>Why on earth do you want the address of my web page?

You talked about a problem with character encoding. It's
very difficult to discuss such problems in the abstract.
It is much easier to look at the problems directly.

>(The internet is still a mystery to me)  Okay, here it is:
>
>HOME.EARTHLINK.NET/~BARTDAS

I have looked at this, but haven't seen any characters outside
US-ASCII. What kinds of characters did you try to include?

Regards,   Martin.