RE: Question: multilingual documents

I've got several sets of documents that differ only in the language, the
structure and content is the same.
But the documents contain also lots of processing instructions (relations
between elements, processing rules etc.), this is in fact the main content
of the documents, so separating human-language versions would make the whole
thing unmanagable.

Currently, I use something like

  <item>
    <catid>C-2353J</catid>
    <description my:refId="a123" />
  </item>

  <my:texts>
    <my:text id="a123" xml:lang="en">...</my:text>
    <my:text id="a123" xml:lang="fr">...</my:text>
  </my:texts>

	Martin.