List of i18n lists

A-hem, to folks who have general i18n issues not related to the WWW (or the
Internet, which I think is still relevant to this list) there is the list
"i18n-prog@yahoogroups.com".  To subscribe, go to:

http://yahoogroups.com

search on "i18n-prog", and follow the instructions.  While I'm mentioning this
type of list, there is also a jobs list on yahoogroups called
"g11njobs@yahoogroups.com", so if you're interested in posting an i18n or l10n
position or are looking for one, that is the group to join.

Of course if you have Unicode related issues, you can always join
"unicode@unicode.org".  See:

http://www.unicode.org/unicode/consortium/distlist.html#1

for more information.

Now, I have been on the www-int'l list for quite some time, though I don't
always feel the urge to comment...

;-}

Cheers,
Andrea