RE: Walking the Walk

I've been looking for some specific how-to stuff lately myself, and
agree that there is a lack.

Some of you may have been following recent discussions on the i18n-prog
and Unicode lists regarding charset specifications, language detection,
and UTF encoding format. Related questions keep appearing repeatedly on
the lists, and there is no one place in most cases to point people to
say "here's how you do it." Lots of great information in the archives,
if it could be extracted and compiled, as people have tried to provide
help and answers...

Suzanne Topping
BizWonk Inc.
stopping@bizwonk.com