Re: Walking the Walk

Actually, it just points to the need for guidelines, perhaps beyond
i18n.

There is no checklist (that I am aware of) of critical things for web
page designers to be aware of.
The validator is one. Another is not to break links by continually
reorganizing the site and not redirecting from old links.

What document could you point at, that would give designers a (final)
set of checks or a list of "must-do"s?
I looked a while back and couldn't find such a doc.

tex

"Suzanne M. Topping" wrote:

> Per the issue of walking the walk, eating our own dog food, or choose
> your favorite expression regarding doing what we say, I just saw the
> note below propogated through another list:

Tex Texin                    Director, International Business
mailto:Texin@Progress.com    Tel: +1-781-280-4271
the Progress Company         Fax: +1-781-280-4655
Find out about Globalization Empowerment for Progress users
mailto:global-empowerment@progress.com
For a compelling demonstration for Unicode:
http://www.geocities.com/i18nguy/unicode-example.html