Re: Walking the Walk

I have it internally, and as I get the time, pieces are being pushed to our
external Global Application Developer Corner, Sun GADC.

I can make announcements, but I don't pay attention to the official public push
dates, only the internal due dates.  I recommend checking:

http://www.sun.com/developer/gadc

periodically.