Re: Comment on LTLI WD: purpose?

Hello Martin, all,

I implemented Martin's comments. I have one problem remaining:
How to define "locale" ...
The new section 1.5 says:
[Language and locale values are values which are compliant to [RFC
3066bis].]
Which is not 100% true, since RFC3066bis talks only about language values.

I also don't understand Martin's comment:
[ - Don't hide what specs should do in a conformance section.]

Please have a look at the draft at
http://www.w3.org/International/core/langtags/

Regards, Felix.