Re: Comment on LTLI WD: purpose?

Hello Martin, Anne, all,

Martin Duerst wrote:

> Hello Anne,
>
> I think you are right that it is difficult to understand
> at the moment why this document is needed on top of what
> in a few weeks or months should be BCP 47 (what's currently
> RFC 3066bis + the current matching draft).
>
> I think there are various reasons for this. Because this is
> only a first working draft,

I am aware of many "todos" in this draft, and I'm very happy about Annes
and Martins comments. The reason to publish the draft in its current
state was to give people from outside the working group the chance to
contribute via comments, since there are some important players in this
area, who are not members of i18n core.

So yes, please comment.

Regards, Felix.