Re: Recommend Unicode for character escapes?

I think this is a typical example of where it was just absolutely
obvious to us, but where it makes a lot of sense to say things
explicitly. I would actually prefer to change the 'should' to
a 'must':

... and MUST represent the Unicode code point of the character.

Regards,     Martin.