RE: "Pave The Cowpaths" Design Principle

John Foliot stands, bows to Laura and applauds loudly!!!  Bravo Laura!

It's sad that there seems to be this intense polarization, but clearly the
accessibility advocates are being ignored and dismissed, at times rudely.
Semantics are critical to web accessibility, and promoting a vision that
advocates, "We are against semantics for the sake of semantics." [Lachlan
Hunt: http://tinyurl.com/ys7lbo] clearly illustrates how deep this divide
is.

I wonder aloud, what does TBL think of this move to ignore semantics in the
new spec?
[http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/Semantic.html]
[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semantic_Web]

JF