Re: "Pave The Cowpaths" Design Principle

I'd prefer if we talked about the design principles rather than who has
expressed what opinion. Looking at the actual document[1] it neither
demands that the cowpaths are used or says to not encourage semantics. I
assume you don't consider <br/> as less semantic than <br>?

/ Jonas

[1]http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/ProposedDesignPrinciples