Re: Cleaning House

Le 6 mai 2007 à 21:38, Maciej Stachowiak a écrit :
> http://code.google.com/webstats/2005-12/classes.html
>
> Notice how the most commonly used classes in the wild (with a few
> exceptions) are related to WA1 elements or predefined class names.

I would be interested in more granularity for these results.
It would be interesting to know 'class' attribute values with regards
to languages.
Is there the same distribution for Japanese, Chinese, German, French,
etc?

My take is that English class names would be dominant because of CMS
and HTML templates being copied from one book to another, but still a
better granularity would be interesting.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***