Re: XHTML 2 issue tracking system?

"Shane McCarron" <shane@aptest.com> wrote in message
news:429A87DC.2070408@aptest.com...

> It is not a mailing list.  It is an issue tracking system, and has been in
> use by the HTML Working Group for many years now.  I requested you send
> your issues there to streamline the process,

Thankyou for the clarification, I sent all subsequent ones along to - other
than the ones I'd already sent, so there are 9 or 10 that need adding, I
have not done that, if you would like me to forward copies of these to the
list I can do if it is helpful.

> To be clear, there is no way to "subscribe" to that system.  It is an
> issue tracking system, and every issue we have ever received is tracked
> therein.  When you submit an issue, you receive an acknowledgment from
> that system.  You will also receive further communications from the system
> as issues are addressed.

I also understand from recent information that a copy goes to the member W3
mailing list of the HTML Working Group?  This is the sort of thing I was
concerned about, the non-obvious side effects of emailing that address, and
going to the member address is one - so I wish to make it clear that all the
comments were raised on www-html-editor@w3.org in public, and all formal
list.

Cheers,

Jim.