Re: XHTML 2 issue tracking system?

It is not a mailing list.  It is an issue tracking system, and has been
in use by the HTML Working Group for many years now.  I requested you
send your issues there to streamline the process, since you seem to have
many many comments.

To be clear, there is no way to "subscribe" to that system.  It is an
issue tracking system, and every issue we have ever received is tracked
therein.  When you submit an issue, you receive an acknowledgment from
that system.  You will also receive further communications from the
system as issues are addressed.