Re: DC in XHTML2

Since meta-data is the most important part of this whole thing doesn't
it make more sense for it to be at the beginning of the document where
it can be accessed quickly? While I like the ability to specify
meta-data within the document that potentially puts it where search
engines would never see it. They have a limit on the amount of data
they are going to parse before stopping. This will probably increase
over time, but still. Also isn't meta-data more to do with the wrapper
than the content itself. You see I eventually see HTML as a cross
compatible data format with meta-data being stored by the OS in its
own file system so that it can do speedy metasearches without having
to have special filters for every type of data.

Orion Adrian