Re: XHTML Modularization and Tables...

Shane McCarron wrote:

> There is already an updated draft with Schema in it.  It has been at
> last call state forever for no good reason.  It is called XHTML
> Modularization 1.0 Second Edition.  You can see the current public
> draft at http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-xhtml-modularization-20040218/

Hmm, it’s been a few months since I last did anything with the Schema
creation, but I can’t imagine that I overlooked it. However, I know
something now that I didn’t know back then; that the schema files can be
found in the zip archive version of the spec. I took the files I used
previously from http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/SCHEMA/, which may not have
contained the latest versions of the files. At least the last modified
date shows 20-Apr-2005, which means they’re newer than the files I had used.

Anyways, I’ll try it out then.

~Grauw