RE: XHTML Modularization and Tables...

Or maybe 'old really complex standard doesn't take off until it gets
simplified, so becoming useable by more people, thus creating a new basis of
understanding onto which can then be layered some of the more complex things
from the original standard that no-one used'.

:)

Mark Birbeck
CEO
x-port.net Ltd.