Re: separator abuse

I do use them like content as do the traditional authors who usually use them.

Separators say something about the relationship between two
paragraphs. Note that every topic, narrator or whatever shift isn't
going to warrent a separator from the author. The use of the separator
says the change between these two blocks is important enough for me to
mention it to my audience so that they will comprehend it better.

The working group has done a pretty good job of marking up individual
objects and a tragically bad job of marking up the relationships
between those objects instead leaning on RDF (my most hated spec) to
do this kind of thing. However RDF doesn't do an adequate job here and
is so overkill for this.

Authors have been using this convention for a very long time. Let's
make it easy for them to markup their documents.

Orion Adrian