Re: Nesting <HTML>...</HTML> tag pairs

On Monday 21 February 2005 21:05, Lachlan Hunt wrote:
> No.  Why don't you try including each document within an <object> element.
>
> <object data="document.html" type="text/html" ... >
> </object>

In other words, include the HTML document in an enclosing container in the
page?

For some reason, I'm not seeing the difference between displaying the nested
HTML in a frame and displaying the nested HTML in a table cell. They both
accomplish the same thing, with the latter seeming to present a cleaner
display.