Re: <spoiler> element

There are various opinions on this topic; me, myself and I all would
happily add xlink:type="simple" if, in return, we'd get
xlink:type="extended" and external linkbases. If, in return, we'd use
standards in XHTML, rather than home-brew proprietary solutions; the
same standards that are used in Open Document, SVG, XTM, XBRL...
Maybe it's more verbose than people are used to, maybe extended links
and external linkbases are more difficult to implement - but: hey, they
are hoping for UAs to deal with the Metainformation Attributes Module as
well, aren't they?

But, as I said earlier: This topic is probably dead as can be, google
for "xlink xhtml" and you'll find everything has been said and done.
(I like these hopeless cases, though; anybody for a new "@hreflang in
XHTML2"-thread? I still believe Anne got it all wrong in
http://annevankesteren.nl/2004/06/hreflang-and-type ;-)...)

Oskar