From: Toby A Inkster [mailto:tobyink@goddamn.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, 31 March 2003 16:56
To: Reinthaler, Frank
Cc: www-html@w3.org
Subject: Re: Feedback on XHTML 2.0 WD (20030131)

On Mon, Mar 31, 2003 at 04:51:18PM +1000, Reinthaler, Frank wrote:
| I think that a title is integral to a document. That's why the <title>
| element has been mandatory.

I agree, the title is integral to the document, but why not make <meta
name="DC.Title" /> mandatory instead?

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS | mailto:tobyink@goddamn.co.uk |
pgp:0x6A2A7D39

Australia Post is committed to providing our customers with excellent service. If we can assist you in any way please either telephone 13 13 18 or visit our website www.auspost.com.au.

CAUTION

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressee. The confidentiality and/or privilege in this e-mail is not waived, lost or destroyed if it has been transmitted to you in error. If you have received this e-mail in error you must (a) not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it; (b) please notify Australia Post immediately by return e-mail to the sender; and (c) please delete the original e-mail.