From: www-html-request@w3.org [mailto:www-html-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of jenspetersen@sol.dk
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 11:22 PM
To: www-html@w3.org
Subject: I have an idea for a new HTML tag

Hi W3c.org/www-html@w3.org
I've mailed three times already, and now I've been directed to
www-html@w3.org, (since I wrote to MIT). I have an idea for a new HTML
tag that I find OK. I should like to have an extra HREF tag so that I
can go to for example the next main page by use of a keyboard short cut!
Since the Page Down key is already in use for scrolling one screen down,
I suggest that we use for example the Ctrl+Page Down keys in
combination. The new tag could be called something like HREFNXTPG, or
HREFLOOP, or HREFARRAY, as the new tag can be used to set up a web site
where you can go through the main pages just by use of a keyboard short
cut! I hope that you comprehend my idea, and that this new tag can be
evaluated by the proper committee or body. Please contact me if my new
tag is not clearly explained!

Sincerely
Jens Petersen
Copenhagen
e-mail jenspetersen@sol.dk

Få din egen webmail på http://solmail.sol.dk - gratis og med dig
overalt! Træt af virus? Få gratis beskyttelse her:
http://antivirus.sol.dk