Re: My thoughts on XHTML 2

What I meant was, <noscript> sections are typically
used to give noscript browsers alternative text as
some functionality provided in a script is missing -
but with DOM support it's very easy to
hide/extend/remove the noscript text - I'm not saying
all modern browsers must support javascript :-)

--- "Philip TAYLOR [PC336/H-XP]" <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>