Re: How are photo albums done in 100% CSS with no tables?

* Robert Nicholson wrote:

Please note that http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html/ says:

[...]
  www-html is a public mailing list intended to be used for technical
  discussion among those interested in enhancing the Hypertext Markup
  Language (HTML) or building systems that support HTML.
[...]

>Since I'm currently reading Jeff Zeldman's excellent work I'm motivated
>to try and change my old td's to an css stylesheet solution.

I'd recommend to discuss this on the css-discuss mailing list (see
http://www.css-discuss.org/) or on the ciwas newsgroup (see
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=group:comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets).