Re: Subheadings desired in XHTML 2.0

Hello fantasai,

>> Is there any problem with this?

> Yes. Take out the stylesheet.

> The Lord of the RingsThe Two Towers

> is incorrect.

Shouldn't the default rendering of line make it look like this?

  The Lord of the Rings
  The Two Towers

Checking the draft I see this: "[The line element] contains a piece of
text that when visually represented should start on a new line, and
have a line break at the end."
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml2/mod-text.html#sec_8.13.>

> The whole discussion, however, began with the problem of
> representing actual subheadings for XHTML sections, not subtitles in
> citations, so I thought you were trying to represent subheadings in
> XHTML, not citations in headings.

Understood.

--
John