  From: Rob Brueckmann
  To: www-html@w3.org
  Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 8:10 AM
  Subject: Maximum number of fields for an HTML form?

  I've run into a problem with the number of fields in a form I'm dynamically producing.  There's a list of elements, each with a checkbox next to them.the checkboxes are sot he user can check the elements they would like to export to a file.if the user selects more than 100 or the list produced is longer than 100 and they choose to export all of them.the form will not submit.  Is this a known fact that you cannot have more than 100 elements to a form?

  Any help is greatly appreciated.

  rlb